• DS GotW, July 13 - 19

Results here, please post:

Civ:
    Difficulty:
    Finish Date:
    Score:
    Leader Rank:
    Victory Condition:
    Last edited by dojoboy; July 15, 2008, 20:25.
    "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
    I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
    --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Civ: Zulu
    Difficulty: Emperor
    Finish Date: 2044
    Victory Condition: Economic
    Score: 17867
    Leader Rank: 3rd

The Japanese always go for space race victory it seems. I had to give it up and go for a cheap economic victory or I probably would've lost.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Played it only one time.

Civ: Aztec
      Difficulty: King
      Finish Date: 2100 AD
      Victory Condition: Domination
      Score: 18,567
      Leader Rank: 3rd

An interesting note: I completed the World Bank on the last turn. My advisor popped up saying we will win an Economic victory; however, I was given a Domination victory. If you win by the highest score, it is categorized as a Domination victory.

I enjoyed the game, which was my first attempt at the King difficulty level. The Japanese declared war on me early, and we stayed that way for a long time. The Arabs and Germans each oscillated wars against me. Once, I was against all three of them. I lost a city to Saladin & Tokugawa; however I conquered them back the next turn. The Greeks were very peaceful toward me for most of the game, even traded tech with me a couple times. Alexander did declare war on me, once I began building the World Bank. I whittled Saladin down to 2 cities, as well as Tokugawa. Fun game. Oh, Saladin did complete a couple spaceship parts.
      Last edited by dojoboy; July 15, 2008, 20:27.
      "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
      I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
      --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Civ: American
        Difficulty: King
        Finish Date: 2078 AD
        Score: 76686
        Leader Rank: 1st
        Victory Condition: Cultural Victory

Government: Democracy
        Score details:
        Population - 9088
        Military - 15822
        Building - 6187
        Technology - 2291
        Gold - 41564

My first game was at the lowest level. It was interesting but easily won. I came in 3rd as most other people did. I skipped a level after reading post on the forum. This game was not easy at all. As a matter of fact, it was one big war. In the first game, I found out that I had to settle quickly. I blocked all routes into my civilization. I did not care about leaving my spies unprotected, and I think this was a cause for them to war against me. If I stayed isolated longer, then I might have had a little more time to build up my culture and gold. I did not go on the attack until late in the game. With a little luck, I took the major cities of my opponents which increased my score dramatically.

Comment

Working...
        X