Free Gifts With American Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Gifts With American Release

The North American release of Civilization: Revolution may have been delayed compared to the rest of the world, but to compensate it comes with any of a variety of free gifts depending on where you purchase the game. 2K Games community manager Elizabeth Tobey has posted a comprehensive list of these gifts on the official 2K Games CivRev forums.

Most retailers supply a voucher for a downloadable Wonder & Artifact Pack which will be available in late Julyl, but the exact content of this pack varies depending on the retailer. Circuit City customers however get a 16x20 inch Aiden Hughes Lincoln poster instead. For a full list of the gifts and wonder/artifact effects, check out the official forums.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

What about the DS version in the UK? It doesn't look like we're getting it until the end of August but it's released everywhere else (including the US).

Comment

I know that it's not out yet in at least the Netherlands and Australia either, so I suspect it may actually ONLY be out in the US (and Canada) so far. As for getting goodies with it, don't hold your breath. I think the US release was delayed specifically so these download packs and posters could be created to come with it. I don't really know why the DS release is delayed outside of the Americas, but if it was so they could throw in some gifts we'd probably know about it (they'd want us to know).
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Fair enough. Just hope it doesn't get delayed any more. Going on a long trip from 1st September so would be useful for the plane journeys!

Comment

Guess I miss out since I got mine at Walmart in Canada. Damn EBGames for being sold out!
          - Dregor

Comment

Working...
          X