Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.civgameoftheweek.com

Hi Guys,

Due to the Leaderboards getting reset every week, we are taking the details and maintaining an ongoing record. We also have the current weeks map (will be up in 5hrs) in PDF for you to download.

http://www.civgameoftheweek.com

its the Xbox360 Leaderboards. Email me if you want to help by collecting the PS3 leaderboards.

NOTE: Im at work the Map link won't work for 5 more hrs.

JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED. Now the question on everyone's mind -- whether or not Spencer69 can keep up his domination on chieftain difficulty on the Xbox360 in CivRev-- can finally be answered! Is there a way I can get an alert on my cell phone for if LOX69 pulls a stunning upset next week?

Comment

Yeah, L0X69 can't beat me
      This week on Chieftain
      2900BC

Comment

MY IDOL HAS ARRIVED.

Spencer69, the poster of you in my CivRev altar in my basement is only a vague approximation of your splendour. Please don't take offense, the fact that it is simply Colin Powell's head on Mia Hamm's 1999 body is only meant as a tribute to your brilliant chieftan city management.

Comment

Hooray its up, download and take a look

Comment

Have your fun while you can. Soon, the Americans will arrive!

We hate fun!
            "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
            I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
            --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Kudos to you and your team, grumbles, for doing this.
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

No DS board
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  No DS board
                  grumbles, are you planning to add this?
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I don't know. I have some ppl in the US helping with the PS3 Boards, but I don't know anyone that has it on DS. Anyone wanna help? If u have a good digital camera you could just take a picture of the leaderboards for each difficulty and email me... info@civgameoftheweek.com

Comment

Can someone PLEASE tell me how a domination victory is possible in 2600 BC? I'd love to know how you can destroy 5 capitals when it is impossible to even MOVE that far by that point.

Looks like cheating to me. I could see how some people did it rushing in Civ 4, but in this??? Looks nearly impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                        No DS board
                        There is no online DS ranking so it would have to be done with each user posting their score, and photographic evidence along with it I expect.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
                        X