Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the Revolution Contest on the Civilization Revolution Community Site

hey guys,

wanted to give you a heads up i'm running a contest over at the Civilization Revolution community site... and I think you guys would definitely make some great entries.

Since 1991, the award-winning Civilization series of turn-based strategy games has challenged players to build an empire to stand the test of time.

Hmm, faceplate does me no good (no xbox), and the shirt is guaranteed to not fit...

I'll ask my boys if they like the shirt...
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

i have shirts in all sizes (male S to XXL) and womens from M to XL ... so never fear!

Comment

You haven't seen my pictures. It won't fit unless you got tall sizes. And trust me, no one wants me wearin a mid-drift.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

So where's the voting?

too short a notice for me to get something together (3 days from the time posted here), but I'ld love to see what other people did. According to the rules, coting was to start 5/12, but I can't seem to locate it.
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
          X