Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civilization Revolution release date is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization Revolution release date is here!

Civilization Revolution has a release date! Beginning June 3rd in the US, and June 6th internationally, Civilization Revolution will hit store shelves for Xbox 360, PS3, and DS.

Who’s ready to start planning global domination? Personally, I’m starting with Tokugawa.

Meaning you'll be playing Tokugawa, or he's your first intended target?

My birthday happens to be June 16...
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
      Meaning you'll be playing Tokugawa, or he's your first intended target?

My birthday happens to be June 16...
      i will play him first. well, HAVE been playing him first. ;-)

Comment

So 6:th of june for the DS version and I am hoping that they will make a Wii version some day...
        What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Originally posted by 2K Elizabeth

Ah, so I suppose Shaka and myself will have to begin with your Tokugawa then.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

WTF are Xbox 360 and PS3?
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Damn you Elizabeth. Damn you to hell!!!!!
              "What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
              I learned our government must be strong. It's always right and never wrong,.....that's what I learned in school."
              --- Tom Paxton song ('63)

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                WTF are Xbox 360 and PS3?
                They're console gaming systems that are also capable of playing movies and a whole lot more. Boy, and I thought I was behind the times ...

Gatekeeper
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Re: Civilization Revolution release date is here!

Who’s ready to start planning global domination? Personally, I’m starting with Tokugawa.
                  Nah -- go with Montezuma.

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I have to second that. Auto-heal in the early game is nice.

Comment

Auto-heal, eh? (our little info thread has no info on the Aztecs, so this is the first bit I've personally seen on them)

I think I'll still stick with the Auto-win, thus not needing healing, of the Zulu for my first game.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper

They're console gaming systems that are also capable of playing movies and a whole lot more. Boy, and I thought I was behind the times ...

Gatekeeper
                        WTF are consoles?
                        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

WTF are consoles?
                          Machines which are created for mainly gameing. And machines which games you are probably going to enjoy as ports in future since PC game sales are greatly overshadowed by the of Ps3, wii and X360.

Good thing I am bit of both console and pc gamer for maxinium fun

Comment

Working...
                          X