Jason Bergman on CivRev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Bergman on CivRev

Gaming news site GGL Wire posted a video interview from the floor of last month's E for All convention with Civilization Revolution producer Jason "Loonyboi" Bergman. In the interview, 2:30 minutes long, Bergman explains the reasons for porting Civ to the console, gives a basic overview of the game and discusses the online options:

This being a console game, we really wanted to do the best multiplayer Civ ever. So we're going to be online for PS3, for 360, for Wii and DS. All versions have 1-vs-1, 2-vs-2 and 4-player free-for-all. And because it's a lot faster-paced game it works really really well on XBox Live, on Playstation Network, on Nintendo WiFi connection.

The video also shows portions of the game's trailer and footage from the floor of E for All, including (to the best of our knowledge) the first-ever footage of Civilization cosplay: someone dressed up as a Barbarian leader

Watch it on the GGL Wire site or below.

Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

the barbarrian leader

I only watched to see him, but sadly his appereance is very brief
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I'm just disappointed it wasn't Cleopatra
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X