CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

one of the few without a cell phone !!!

I will answer my banana
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Yes for 360, DS, Wii.

Though probably not immediately, will wait for reviews on the DS version. So perhaps that should have been a maybe...

Comment

If you had it for the 360, why buy it for a Wii (assuming wii version comes out)?

I can understand wanting both a consol and DS version.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
            If you had it for the 360, why buy it for a Wii (assuming wii version comes out)?

I can understand wanting both a consol and DS version.
            Well, it would depend on the implementation of the wii-mote and online play, really. If the wiimote were used effectively like a pointer, then I would love to, at a minimum, try it out as a mouse-type input. if it was primarily controlled through the chuks analog, then there would be no interesting benefit to play it, for me-then it would basically be a port down of the hd version, which is pretty uninspiring.

Comment

Not sure as of yet.

Couple reasons:

1) I am fixing to have my wrist fused after my accident so not sure if I wil be able to operate a gamepad very well....

2) I cut my teeth on PS1 for Civilization II, loved it!!!

Will this game be worth playing as I believe it is a shortened version of Civ
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm leaning toward buying CivRev for the PS3.

I first played Civilization when it came out for the SNES console system way back in the early 1990s and had a blast with it. I figure the same will hold true with CivRev, although I am concerned about two things:

1. I sure as hell hope there are historical starting locations for the civilizations.

2. I'm a bit surprised you can only play five civilizations in a game (i.e., yourself and four AI-controlled civs). Hell, even on the SNES version of Civ, you could play eight civs in a game (you and seven AIs).

Gatekeeper
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." Confucius

Comment

Working...
                X