Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Civilization: Revolution Fact Sheet

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ

I think you mean post 68 there , but yes -- DeathMonkey is a Firaxian.

Thanks for the referral!
    Well I was just checking if you were reading my posts. Of course I know that it was post 68
    What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Originally posted by waab
      Well I was just checking if you were reading my posts. Of course I know that it was post 68
      , .

I have made some notable updates to the Factsheet this evening based on a video preview I came across.

While the additions to the civilization-specific abilities and bonuses are considerable, I am most pleased to be able to present all technology names on its tree (such as it existed during this build).

Last edited by DanQ; January 22, 2008, 22:52.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Great work Dan and thanks for the link.
        What do I care about your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have received the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output.

Comment

Originally posted by waab
          Great work Dan and thanks for the link.
          Thanks and welcome.
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Republic Even Sid doesn't know
            Shouldn't we know by now what the effects are of the Republic govt are now in Revolution?
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now. :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
              Shouldn't we know by now what the effects are of the Republic govt are now in Revolution?
              Yes, Will needs to update his factsheet.

Comment

Settlers cost 1 pop instead of 2.

Assuming the DS rules are the same as the 360 rules.

Comment

Can anyone help me with information on scoring for multiplayer free for all on PS3? I recently won two domination games and lost 25 points and dropped 7 places in the rankings, I can see no pattern to scoring, is it random?

Comment

The only question remaining is who's Prince Hector? The only historic figure by that name was Trojan AFAIK. But at least until we see evidence to the contrary I think it's safe to assume for now that Phoenicia is in the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X