RevCast Now Focusing on CivRev2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RevCast Now Focusing on CivRev2

After 5 years and 50 episodes RevCast (RC), the Civilization podcast focusing on its console platforms, is shifting that focus to the Civilization: Revolution sequel CivRev2 which itself is a mobile-platform only title. While this does not preclude further CivRev coverage in the future, primary attention is now on the new title released today. The aim is for 6 episodes to be recorded and released in the second-half of 2014. If you are interested and available to be a regular co-host, and play CivRev2 send a Private Message (PM) to the show's owner and editor expressing such interest and include the following information:

- a summary of your experience in playing one more titles in the Civilization series to date;
    - an account of any previous podcasting experience, if/as applicable; and
    - why you believe you would be well suited in the role.

RC went into an unexpected period of hiatus at the start of this year after the regular panel left the show due to combinations of unavailability and waning interest in the six-year-old original, where the public effort to replace them yielded little interest and insufficient results. RevCast is the second spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling ModCast focuses on Civ modding, SCivCast on Civ social gaming and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Currently the first Revolution is available for $2.99 on the app store, with a lite version available for free. So likely there will be a lite version of revolution 2 as well.

Comment

Everyone mentioned about this already. In fact a lot of people added this to their lists. Look at some of the muths and sort of truth form the common misonceptions. Commercial pressure washing

Comment

I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here.

Comment

Great civilization revolution article. Thanks for sharing this site! 24/7 Accident Towing

Comment

Ugh. I hate the transition to mobile gaming. Like sure, it's nice to have a portable option but I think the experience of sitting in front of a large screen playing Civ had to be one of my favorite memories growing up, it's just not the same now.

- Joe from
            Welcome to the home of Greeley Insulation Pros. Our company has been operating for years and provide a professional insulation

Comment

Interesting mobile game! Thanks for sharing this forum! asphalt paving Arlington VA

Comment

Awesome, I always enjoyed listening to this podcast and learning more about the civilization games!

Josh| Tree trimming

Comment

Been playing this game in my Android phone and it's very entertaining. Thanks for this post. Jump Start | Lockout Service

Comment

One of the best games I have ever played! Hoping CivRev2 is more than that! Thanks!
                    - Arlington Roofing Pros

Comment

Impressive information update! Sterling Specialized Towing | Leesburg Towing Service

Comment

and it is somewhat insane how costly everything can be. https://www.extreme-painting-llc.com/
                        try not to toss down money in facebook promotions on the off chance

Comment

Great info here. I apply the same diligence to my landscaping. Doesn't matter if its bushes to be trimmed, trees planted, or even just grass cut. I like everything perfect just like in civ!

Landscaping

Comment

Loved this game after i moved. I did a long distance move across states and still play this. Its important to pick the best moving company for the job try the one below

Moving Companies Baltimore

Comment

Also this gives you practive for home appliance repairing. I dont do my own repair though i trust professionals with that like the ones below

Click here

Comment

Working...
                              X