noob help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob help

Ok how do I buy something like a unit if I dont want to wait.There has to be a way.

Click on the city so get to see the city display. Just near the build list you will see a tiny little square with a picture on it (hover you mouse over it and context sensite hepl will tell you what it is), this is the "rush button". If you click on this button a popup will tell you the cost of rushing the item, the cost will be either gold or population points. (If you sacrifice a population point bear in mind that at least one remaining population point will be "unhappy" for twenty turns so be very careful). Whether the cost is lives or gold depends upon your government type. I am not sure if all government types allow rushing.
    Rushing tends to be very expensive.
    If you play a mod, some governments do not permit rush buying so would have to just wait.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Despotism and Communism allow you to rush projects sacrificing your population. The other forms of government require you to spend gold in order to rush.

There is also a faster way to rush a project. Click with the right button on the city where you want the project to be rushed and choose "Hurry" from the context menu.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
      X