Frequency of Leaders!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency of Leaders!!

Is there any way to increase the frequency of leaders appearing? I'm in a game now where I've got maybe 15+ Elite Knights. I'm kicking some AI ass but I'm not getting any damn leaders, WTF?! I've got a few wonders I'd like to hurry, BUT I NEED LEADERS! 47 TURNS FOR SISTINE CHAPEL MY ASS!

Anyone know if there is something in the editor to fix this? I've looked and didn't see anything, but perhaps I'm retarded and not finding it.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm the Germans (militaristic) so I should be getting more leaders than normal. This is so aggravating!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

For some reason, I've had better luck getting leaders under the Japanese rather than other militaristic civs such as the Aztecs or the Chinese...
      "When we begin to regulate, there is naming,
      but when there has been naming
      we should also know when to stop.
      Only by knowing when to stop can we avoid danger." - Lao-zi, the "Dao-de-jing"

Comment

I wonder if UU's give more leaders than regular units.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Firaxis never said anything about that, so I'd bet no.

Comment

No there isn't, the only option available is the Heroic Epic, and that doesn't accumulate as far as I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm the Germans (militaristic) so I should be getting more leaders than normal. This is so aggravating!
              Err... not quite. Militaristic only affects promotion chances, not GL chances. So while you'll probably have more Elite units you can use to try to get a GL if you're Militaristic, any single elite victory has the same chance of creating a GL whether or not you're Militaristic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kloreep

Err... not quite. Militaristic only affects promotion chances, not GL chances. So while you'll probably have more Elite units you can use to try to get a GL if you're Militaristic, any single elite victory has the same chance of creating a GL whether or not you're Militaristic.
                Well that just sucks!

FIRAXIS
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X