removing/assigning start points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing/assigning start points

I have been playing with the editor and have a couple of questions about player starting points.

Once you have created one, how can you remove it?

Is it possible to force the game to assign specific civs to each start point? I would like to have a world map where the civs always start at their historical locations

Many thanks

Go to Scenario | Custom Player Data

If you want to delete a start position right click and click "Delete Player .." if you want to asign a start location click the Custom Player Data icon near the top right of the screen and choose a player or civ, then place your start locations. I also recomend looking at the Help file for info it is fairly good.
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Note that assigning strat-points on a per civ level only is availiable from version 1.21f. So if yoyu haven't patched your game you should do so.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Maybe I should have mentioned that I am using a Mac because I seem to be missing something:
        there are no icons visible on the screen and of course I have no right click. I have tried all key+click combinations and nothing brings up a 'delete player' option.

Comment

Working...
        X