Adding Civilopedia Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Civilopedia Pages

I'm starting to get a fair number of new units in my game, and I've come across the problem before of having to many hyperlinks on one of the Civilopedia pages for a particular resource. Does any one know whether I can just add a "More" link, that will go to a second page? I haven't looked at how it actually works all that much, but it seems to me that it shouldn't be that difficult to do. Has anyone done this?

whoever created the DyP mod did it and I believe that you can do it with the Civilopedia editor in the C3MT.
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

So did he have units requiring resources spread out over two pages? That's what I mean. Adding the page wouldn't be difficult, but the bic/bix file automatically places a link at the bottom for every unit requiring a resource. I can't see a way of controlling where those appear, or of spreading them out.

Comment

The current version of DyP in testing suffers the same problem. For instance, looking at Iron results in the "too many hyperlinks" error popping up a bunch of times.

Comment

Yeah, that 's the problem I've been running into. With all these player made units kicking around, it would be nice to have different versions of the same unit, each just slightly different. But I'm running out of space in the civilopedia for certain resources, and I don't want it ending up looking sloppy. I was hoping I could find a way to spread things out over a couple of pages, but it doesn't look like that's possible.

Comment

Working...
          X