Civilization Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization Choice

This is a dumb question, but what is the best Civ to play in PTW? Like I Mean How Should I Choose A Civ?
    And What If I Would Say?!

I Mean What Should I Look For In A Civ?
    And What If I Would Say?!

Comment

Depends on what you want and how you play.
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Why not just select a random civ? It doesn't really matter which one you play, you'll have a chance at winning not matter which one you pick.

Comment

Pick a civ that suits your playing style, If you are a builder, choose a civ with commercial, industrious, scientific, religious or expansionist. (I would go for France or Carthage in that case, both Com&Ind, which would make for a killer builder civ).
          If you are a warmonger go for Militaristic and one of the other stated above as a personal choice. I would go for China (Mil&Ind)

For Civ-choice most of the time I only look at their traits (militaristic etc.) and take their UU for granted (some exceptions to this).

Hope this helps you out.

Comment

It is probably best to avoid industrious civs to begin with. I know that sounds crazy but if you get used to industrious workers you will find it hard to tolerate workers who go at the normal rate and may get frustrated with non-industrious civs.

Militaristic/Religious is a good safe starter as you can build the early city improvements quickly. Fighting barbarians and your neighbours is easier with unit promotions and so is changing governments.
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Re: Civilization Choice

Originally posted by Hockeyyyyyyy
              This is a dumb question, but what is the best Civ to play in PTW? Like I Mean How Should I Choose A Civ?
              you should as this same question in PTW forum, you would get more responces and very deep analysis on different Civs.
              My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
              X