Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW problem!!

When executing the game appears to me this:

I have the original CD of PTW in the CD-ROM unit, is the Spanish version.

PS: v1.14f
    El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Did you install the US version of 1.14f? If so, it's not compatible with any European versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem
      Did you install the US version of 1.14f? If so, it's not compatible with any European versions.
      No, 1.14f is the Spanish version.
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thats the copy protection. Did you just install 1.14 and now that message is coming up? Did it work fine for v1.07? If so, try uninstalling then re-installing the patch. If you have two CD-ROM devices use another one to re-install since the copy protection fault can be device specific.

COMPLAIN TO THE *******S AT INFOGREED, ITS THEIR FAULT. They may provide you with a fix for these problems once you have jumped through enough hoops.

Search here at poly - for more info about the copy protection fault you may find some better help.

Good luck!
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Thanks, SpencerH. To see that they say to me in Infrogames.
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

my combo cdr-dvd has problems reading the disk.. i just made it so the game does not need it anymore and now the world is a happy place
            I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

Unfortunately, not everyone has the knowledge to be able to do that.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

i'd tell ya how, but the mods threatened to spank me last time i brought it up on their message boards.
                I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

Go with full 1.29 right away, that should fixe your problem....after re-installing the full game of course.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                  X