No announcement yet.

SCENARIO: Play The Real World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody could send me file so that I know how to put on the senario because I have only the version 19 but I do not manage to download the expansion pack 1.
    I have msn but of the other means are possible.

Thank you

Comment

I encounter the same problem : the different links to the files of the scenario are broken !
      How can I get the full stuff ?

Regards
      In all that we undertake it is necessary to give two thirds to the mind and the other third randomly. Increase the first fraction and you will become pusillanimous, increase the second and you will be reckless.
      Napoleon

Comment

Hi,

Can someone explain me why the download links are always broken ?
        In all that we undertake it is necessary to give two thirds to the mind and the other third randomly. Increase the first fraction and you will become pusillanimous, increase the second and you will be reckless.
        Napoleon

Comment

expansion pack 1 link doesnot work.

can someone please email me the expansion pack 1 file on kate45@optushome.com.au

thank you.
          Last edited by jn_kz; August 17, 2003, 04:00.
          ;)

Comment

New version 21 will be ready this week, you just need to wait a little for the files, we'll be uploading them soon.

A little patience, please

I'd like to thank Markos for helping us with bringing the files back, thanks to him the new version will be available this week.
            Military Research and Simulations Initiative

Comment

We ask for a little patience as we're preparing the best version of the best scenario ever created.

Thanks to everyone who helped us, especially Markos, World 2003 v21 will feature hundreds of units, powerful soundtrack that is bound to blow you away and the new World 2003 movie.

Please note: we will not accept any legal liability due to chronic insomnia or lost jobs/failed studies resulting from playing of the new version. You have been warned!
              Military Research and Simulations Initiative

Comment

It sounds really great ! I can't wait anymore !
                Any idea about the day of the release ?
                Napoleon

Comment

Can the senario work with Civ3 PTW in French ?

Comment

Are there any news about the release ?
                    Napoleon

Comment

• Wonderful scenario! Good job!

But the Earth is too small, too small to these many nations.

and... The history is too long, too long

Comment

• Did you get the last version (v21) of the scenario ?
                        If so, where did you retrieve it ?
                        Napoleon

Comment

• Is there anyone ?
                          Napoleon

Comment

• hello mirakle

Maciek posted a message on this subject on http: // world2003-forum.tk / and he says: " Sorry everyone, downloads will be unavailable for next week golden so, we' re trying to get some space and getting ready for release version 21.

I' ve been pretty sick lately, and combined with my university work, I haven' t had the time to finish version 21.

Hopefully, it will be ready soon (it depends one whether we can get the Web space).

Now, I can guarantee that version 21 will be the best one ever. of That not all. Yew you' re not blown away, you' ll get your money back LOL "

Do you use MSN Messenger? If yes what is your address? Mine is spykovic_@hotmail.com

Comment

• Thanks for your answer spykovic !!
                              I was wondering if I were alone on the board.

I hope you're as fit as fiddle by now and that you'll get enough web space for the new release.

Unfortunately, I don't use MSN Messenger but you can contact me using zxsupport@free.fr

See you.
                              Napoleon

Comment

• Any news ?
                                Napoleon

Comment

Working...
                                X