No announcement yet.

SCENARIO: Play The Real World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should persuade SSI to release the artwork used in Panzer General to public domain... Petition, anyone?
    Military Research and Simulations Initiative

Comment

Re: german saved game

I'll see what I can do. By the way, please post on the World 2003 forum as I don't have much time to visit this thread often.
      Last edited by maciek; June 12, 2003, 08:55.

Comment

New Version To Be Released Before Monday

This will feauture new units, updated armed forces for some country's, and much more.

Comment

There will more than 30 new units. If you have any suggestions, please let us know - forum
          Last edited by maciek; June 21, 2003, 04:08.

Comment

Why is Poland a part of Germany? I'd rather like to see it as a part of Russia.
            I wouldn't see Poland either with Germany or Russia. Putting it together with other central eurpean democratic countries: Czech Rep. Slovakia, Hungary, Baltic States would be better.

Comment

Czesc burak

Unfortunately, there was not enough space to include Czech Rep., Hungary, etc. My reasoning was that since Poland is a NATO member and will join EU next year, it is more reasonable to join it with Germany, rather than Eastern Europe civ (Ukraine, Yugoslavia, etc.). Hopefully the new Civ Conquests expansion pack will give us some more Civ slots (at least 64), then Poland would become a separate civ.

Comment

Version 20 is out!

We are proud to announce a new version of the most popular modern world scenario for Civilization 3 - the World 2003, featuring more than eighty (80) unique units, up to date representation of today's armed forces and revolutionary arms trade system. Download now!

Version 20 "Stormbringer" highlights:

- Accurate and up to date representation of Russian armed forces (big thanks to Kostya!)

- World Control Panel - featuring a handy combat calculator, smart notepad and discussion board. World Control Panel has been specifically designed for use with Civilization 3 (there is no need to switch tasks to access World Control Panel and its features)

- More than 30 new units, including Mobile SAM, M2 Bradley, T-80 UM2 "Black Eagle", Su-34, F-35 JSF (as a competition to F-22), and much more!

- New leaderheads for Bashar (Syria), Blair (UK), Chirac (France), Erdogan (Turkey), Howard (Australia), Jong-Il (North Korea), Karzai (Afghanistan), Mahathir (Malaysia), Moo-Hyun (South Korea), Mugabe (South African Nations), Soekhartoputri (Indonesia), Saud (Arab Nations), Schroeder (Germany), and Vajpayee (India)

- New 4Clicks installation system makes Civ3 scenario installation easier than ever (seamlessly install the scenario and all required packages)

- Numerous unit stats corrections as suggested by Gary Denton

We would like to thank the following experts for helping us in bringing you this version:

Adler
                Boris Badinov
                Gary Denton
                Kostya (Dancerk)
                Sgrig
                The Silent Puma

System requirements:

* Civilization III Play The World (version 1.14f or newer)
                * Windows 98/2000/XP/.NET (to use the package installer)
                * Intel Pentium/Celeron or AMD Athlon/Duron, 500MHz
                * 128MB of RAM
                * 40MB free hard drive space + 256MB

Recommended hardware and software:
                * Windows 2000/XP/.NET
                * Intel Pentium 4 1.6GHz, AMD Athlon XP 1800
                * 512 MB of RAM

Installation instructions:

You need to download 8 files in total (to the same folder e.g. My Documents): the 4Click install system, World 2003 Scenario v20 and six (6) required "essentials packs" from here

If you've downloaded all 8 files to the same folder, simply run "4Clicks World2003" to install the World 2003. Please note that the installation can take some time (from couple of seconds to couple of minutes), depending on your computer's speed. You will be notified when the installation completes successfully.

If for some reason you can't use the 4Clicks system, simply run the World2003_v20 program, following with running the Essentials Packs installations (in order, that is EP #1 first, then EP #2, etc.)

What are you waiting for? Play The Real World now!

[hr]

Saved games coming soon!

Comment

New saved games available:

Canada
                  China
                  France
                  Germany
                  Italy
                  North Korea
                  Russia
                  South Korea

Download

Big thanks to everyone who contributed those saved games! Especially, Adler, ArcLite, Silent Puma, and others who I forgot to mention.

AND thanks to Apolyton, the greatest gaming community, for letting us spread the word

Comment

VOTE for new units! (unit + animations) here

- UH-60 Blackhawk
                    - C-130 Hercules
                    - EA-6 Prowler
                    - Mirage
                    - Eurocopter
                    - Jaguar GR1
                    - TR-3A Black Manta
                    - Mi-28 Havoc

Comment

First patch for version 20 is now available for download. This is the best version available and you are strongly encourage to upgrade your existing v.20.

Changes:

* Units added in version 20 now require production licences

* Fixed Spanish leaderhead

* Fixed Civilopedia icons for several units

* Workaround for Play The World European versions helicopter bug: changed class of Attack Helicopter and Hind to "Land"

* Fixed Merkava licence icon

* Special Forces can now bombard

* Generic jet fighters can now load on carriers

* Renamed "Army" to "Division"

This patch requires a full installation of World 2003 version 20. This is the last patch for this version.

Join our growing community and discuss the World 2003 and current military developments around the world.
                      Last edited by maciek; July 5, 2003, 10:17.

Comment

The UK currently has ordered 2 new Aircraft carriers, but the French owned manufacturer has had to reduce the technical specs and capabilites of the Ships, for the 1 or 2 billion pounds available(I don't think it would be that much).
                        Names anyone?

Maybe the Cherie and Tony(after the prime ministers wife and himself).

In another 3 or 4 years the Eurofighter might be in production.. it ought to be coming anyone month now.

LOOK OUT FOR MY TOTAL HISTORY SIMULATION CIV Expansion Civ Pack, just going through final beta testing.

AdmiralPJ

Comment

I'd rather if you post at http://world2003.hyperboards.com , there's more than 100 people who want to talk about it there. Trust me

Comment

Problems with download

Hello! I am new here and a hour have a probleme. I would like to download the expantion pack 1 of the senario but the link does not exist any more. How do I have to make?

Thank you for your help

You can re-lay has the address: Spykovic_@hotmail.com

Comment

We'll have version 21 ready very soon, at the moment we're finishing it. Just hold on couple of days

Comment

It will be good if the download links work !!
                                ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X