Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the heck do you get out of War Mobilization mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the heck do you get out of War Mobilization mode?

Anytime I ever choose this option. I get the desired result, I start pumping out units left and right. However, I can never switch it back to normal. I have this problem with civs that are militaristic and ones that are not. Can somebody tell me the finer facts on Mobilization???

When you have mobilized your Civ for war, the only way to get out of is is to get a peace treaty with another civ you are at war with.

If you are not at war with any civ, this could be tricky, but then the solution should be to declare war on one civ and get a peace treaty asap. Then you can end the mobilization.

Hope this is of some help.
    (P.S. Maybe the Civilopedia has some other tips, you can try checking the mobilization entry in it)

Comment

didn't a patch address this issue? or am i mistaken?
      I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

You're mistaken. Its a peace treaty or nothing.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

bummer. guess you better build a large army and go kick some butt then.
          I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

Working...
          X