gov specific buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gov specific buildings

Do gov- specific buildings disappear when you switch to another government?

Yes, however the effects caused by certain wonders/small wonders will continue to linger after it disappears from your city list. That doesn't happen with just ordinary improvements however.

Comment

Huh, are there any gov spec building in original setup?
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

No you have to edit them in.

Comment

Well, I certainly hope they clean up these lingering effects in the next patch, otherwise there is little point in having Gov-Specific Wonders of any type .

Yours,
          The_Aussie_Lurker

Comment

Originally posted by The_Aussie_Lurker
            Well, I certainly hope they clean up these lingering effects in the next patch, otherwise there is little point in having Gov-Specific Wonders of any type .

Yours,
            The_Aussie_Lurker
            Well there are a few flags that actually work right, mainly the one that creates a building. I've also discovered the one that pays all upkeep for trade buildings works as well, the one for Smith's Trading Co.

I really wish the reduces corruption did though, I'm really disappointed that the effect lingers. I wanted to have an ebb and flow of corruption linked to governments, but that "leak" screwed up my plans.

Comment

Yup, that and the problem I mentioned, in the other thread, about the "Counts as..." flag not being available for small wonders is exactly the reason why I have not yet set about my "GRAND MOD"
              Please! Please!! PLEASE!!! do something about these matters soon, Firaxis (and, while you're at it, any chance of putting the obsolesence flag into the general improvements and Small Wonders section-so that I can make improvements and Small Wonders Obsolete?) .

Yours,
              The_Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

Working...
              X