Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonders

Hi,

Does someone know, why certain wonders can be build more than once? E.g. the Pyramids can only be build by one civ, the Hanging Gardens are buildable even if a civ has already finished the wonder.

Thanks
    Kerith

uh, no they're not.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
      uh, no they're not.
      Hu? It just happend in my game. I always thought it woud be the difference between Wonder and Small Wonder - but that's obviosly not the case. Certain wonders can be build more than once. Maybe it's because I play PTW?

Kerith

Comment

If another civ just finished building a wonder right when you're still building the same wonder, it will appear that you're still building that already-built wonder. But on the next turn, it will immediately switch to something else because the wonder has already been built.

If this is not the case, then it must be a bug.
        "When we begin to regulate, there is naming,
        but when there has been naming
        we should also know when to stop.
        Only by knowing when to stop can we avoid danger." - Lao-zi, the "Dao-de-jing"

Comment

Originally posted by Kerith

Hu? It just happend in my game. I always thought it woud be the difference between Wonder and Small Wonder - but that's obviosly not the case. Certain wonders can be build more than once. Maybe it's because I play PTW?

Kerith
          Wonders can only be built once, Small Wonders only once per civ. If you're getting more than that, it's a bug.

Comment

Working...
          X