Help Please - Patch???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please - Patch???

Patch??? can anyone tell me how to stop resources from runnign out by editing the files or a patch that does it please? startegic resources that is

Go into the editor, goto the resource tab, scroll down to the resource disappearing on you, and set disappearance to 0.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

thank u so much, is that the civ 3 editor that comes with it?

Comment

i can't see a resource tab please explain

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
          Go into the editor, goto the resource tab, scroll down to the resource disappearing on you, and set disappearance to 0.
          does anyone know please?

Comment

This tab
            Attached Files
            Seemingly Benign
            Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

thanx for gettin that for me but how do u get that program please?

Comment

the menus are blanked out

Comment

does anyone know which files there have to be to be edited as the game works fine but some of those screens ilcuding resources is blacnked

Comment

Quick question, have you got PtW or patch v.1.29f? If the answer to either of these is yes, then you should have pretty much unlimited access to all the editor's functions. If the answer is NO, then I'd say go get patch v 1.29f IMMEDIATELY .

Yours,
                    The_Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

Originally posted by the phoenix
                      the menus are blanked out
                      You have to go to Scenario first and select Custom Rules. Then the menu will be available to your left.

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
                        This tab
                        Warpstorm, that is a pretty bad resource - 1 commerce only?
                        Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                        Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                        I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

That's straight from the standard rules. That's all that a horse gives you. Well, that and the ability to make horse based units, but that info is on the units tab.
                          Seemingly Benign
                          Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Originally posted by Amesjustin

Warpstorm, that is a pretty bad resource - 1 commerce only?
                            I agree with you there, but fortunately you can change that in the editor. I figure it should be at least 1/1/1. After all, people do eat horse meat, and their hides and hair should account for some resources.

Comment

My game is so heavily modded I guess I forgot that was the original stats. I thought you had modded it to make it LESS valuable. My bad.

I am currently using 90 resources, so I am quite familiar with the editor and what can be done in terms of resources. Thanks for the help, though - I am sure there are still plenty of people who will find it useful!
                              Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                              Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                              I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Working...
                              X