LEADERHEAD: Fidel Castro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEADERHEAD: Fidel Castro

It's about time! I've been talking about making an animated Fidel leaderhead for ages! Finally, it's here!

DOWNLOAD FIDEL!!!!!

CUBA AS A CIV
    Cities and Great Leaders
    Civilopedia entry coming soon
    Bonuses - Miitaristic, Industrious

Cubas Unique Unit
    Fidelista - being made by sween32
    A guerilla with 2 movement uneffected by jungle
    Attached Files

Why does the eye on the right look more wrinkled than the one on the left? Do they look like that in real life?

Maybe someone shoved a lit cigar up his left eye?

Comment

Looks Great!

P.S. But am I doing something wrong? When he's on the set-up screen or the negotiations screen there does not seem to be any movement. Should I make a change in the appropriate CIV3PTW ".ini" file?

Comment

wow! looks really great! Thanks!

sorry if it says how to make those heads in an other post, but: how did you make those heads? i've made all of the heads and cities and other things for the civ. i'm creating right now, but i can't seem to be able to make those heads. i can't open the files. (maybe someone could direct me to the right post? )

Comment

Very nice. But why is the other eye more wrinkled than the other?

BTW, I've been looking through your leaderhead showcase and noticed that for your "Polynesian" civ, you had Babelthaup as one of the cities. Babelthaup is part of the Republic of Belau (Palau), which is Micronesian, not "Polynesian". Micronesians and Polynesians are quite different. I've lived in Micronesia and I've been to Palau before.
          "When we begin to regulate, there is naming,
          but when there has been naming
          we should also know when to stop.
          Only by knowing when to stop can we avoid danger." - Lao-zi, the "Dao-de-jing"

Comment

Maybe there should just be a Nesian civ?

Comment

Looks great as usual!

Comment

AWESOME!

Can i use it in the America MOd, with credit given?
                Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Working...
                X