Creating New Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating New Units

I recently downloaded a few units from the downloads section and used the "CivIII Mulit Tool" to "create" a new unit. It took me a few trial and errors to figure out how to make that work, but when I load teh scenario with the new unit in it, the game crashes to the desktop. I can start a new "normal" game with no problems, so I'm thinking that the added unit is the problem. Is there a better way to add units?

Thanks

Download the latest Civ3 patch, and add the units in the editor. Make sure that each added unit had the correct folder in the "units" folder of the "art" directory.

For example, if you add a unit "Attack Cat" in the editor, then make sure there is a folder in "Units" called "Attack Cat" which contains "Attack Cat.ini" and the graphics.

For more info, check out the creation forums.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Thanks a ton

Comment

Working...
      X