multiple small wonders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple small wonders

I'm trying to make an improvement that requires a strat. resource in the city limits, but the only way to do that is for the improv. to be a small wonder. Anyway to either make multiple small wonders or attach that flag ot an improvment? Thanks!

No, only one small wonder is allowed. And I really, really wish they would move that resource required flag to the general improvement area. I could do a lot with that in my mod.

Comment

Yes, my goal was to create wind as a resource so one could build a wind farm. Of course city would have to have said wind within its boundaries (I got the idea cause I live in calgary). But alas, I've now pushed that aside to a small wonder and not the environmentalist powerhouse it should have been.

Comment

I know how you feel. I think it's rather silly that they don't allow that with basic improvements.

Comment

You could always make "N" number of identical small wonders, e.g., SW1, SW2, etc.

I actually use this for the Hagia Sophia in the 1071 mod I'm working on, although for a different reason -- Constantinople contains "2" Hagia Sophia Great Wonders. Of course, they're meant to represent the same building, but one amplifies the effects of Mosques, and the other of Cathedrals (Mosques can only be built under new government type "Islamic Caliphate" and Cathedrals under "Christian Monarchy").

-Oz
          ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

But what if you switch governments?
            Whew! I'm back and ready to start writing again.
            Coming soon: Pax America Redux (Including concepts/civs from Conquests)

Comment

Originally posted by Centauri18
              But what if you switch governments?
              Be more specific please.

Comment

I mean switch governments from the kind that allows mosques or cathedrals to any other government. What then?
                Whew! I'm back and ready to start writing again.
                Coming soon: Pax America Redux (Including concepts/civs from Conquests)

Comment

Working...
                X