Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civ3 bug on install

Ok, here´s my story:

I had to install civilization. But I had an error in the middle of the instalation because the cd needed cleaning, so I had to reboot (no, windows didn´t gently asked for me to clean it, it just freezed in a system busy error).
    When the system rebooted, I click on setup and he asked if I wanted to uninstall civ. I clicked yes, but all it did was to put a civ3.exe in my windows folder. I restarted, ereased everything with civ in the registry and on the HD, but still the setup asks if I want to uninstall, then yes, then it closes after copying civ3.exe to c:/windows.

I NEED CIV3 PLEASE HELP!!!

Delete the folder titled Infogrames Installation Information (or somethign similar) and then try again.
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Try this thread.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Thank you very much! It worked perfectly

Comment

It has done so for a couple of people already, maybe that should go into the FAQ
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
          X