No announcement yet.

How can I use the packs of new units???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I use the packs of new units???

I want to use the new packs of units how can i do it? Is there any mod or scenario with It included?
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Are you talking about the units in the PTW Extras folder? Assuming you are, let's take an example. Say you wanted the Infantry unit to use the German Heavy Machinegunner graphics instead, but you still wanted it to be called Infantry. This is what you do:

1. In the .bix, go to Scenario Properties
    2. In the Scenario Search Folders box, type in "..\Extras\WWII;" (without the quotes)
    3. In pediaicons.txt, scroll down to where it says
    Code:
    #ANIMNAME_PRTO_Infantry
    Infantry
    4. Change the 2nd line to read German Heavy Machinegunner
    Last edited by zulu9812; January 22, 2003, 15:15.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

I just finished to make this but in my civ III game. I'm playing the romans with Dinos!
      Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,

Comment

Can you make the units civ specific? Or would using the Japanese Rifleman, for example, merely replace the default Rifleman for all the Civs?

Comment

Yeah. You can use all the units in the same way than your civ III ones. Iuse for america allthe new pack and the aztecs use the dinos, the japanesse have a lot of new units and use the gramphos utility to make custom line time.

Comment

Working...
          X