Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artists needed for unusual mod! - New Leaderhead and units.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artists needed for unusual mod! - New Leaderhead and units.

I am working on a new mod for PTW which will be taking the game in an entirely new direction. I am about halfway through now, but I need to add 1 leaderhead and at least 3 new units. I am absolutely horrible at doing anything with graphics and I want this to look good.

If you know how to create unit and leaderhead graphics with full animations, email me and I will tell you what I need. Be prepared, the graphics requests will be unusual.

If I use your graphics, you will receive full credit for your work.

Thanks!

-Justin
    Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
    Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
    I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Basically this mod will include a Dinosaur Civ. Not remotely accurate historically, but fun as heck.

The current Dinos included in PTW are good and all are fully utilized, but there needs to be at least one air unit (a Pteradactyl) and one sea unit (a Plesiosaur). Other dinos would be cool too, but these 2 I really need.

The leader of this Civ would be - who else? Godzilla, King of the Monsters. I would like a King unit for this, too - complete with fire breath (bombardment) and glowing back spines before firing. Other monsters from the Toho series would be cool too - I am toying with the idea of this being an advanced tech for the Dino Civ.

I am not sure about anyone else, but this sounds killer to me. If anyone is up to the challenge, let me know. I am open to all ideas and suggestions.
    Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
    Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
    I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Working...
    X