You are making a mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are making a mistake

All The Idea of coneccting israel to the united states in wrong. israel is one of the most powerfull nations ever been in the world. the fact that our territory is not huge like the soviet unions or the US dosen't means that israel should be under another goverment. especially not under the USA.
    The same is about Korea.
    There was an Idea to make a 31 nations in this scenario, that will be much better because every country will be under it's own goverment. and there will be more civilizations--> more wars and more trade routs.
    think about it.
    Here's the list of the most powerfull nations in the world:

1. Soviet Union
    2. USA
    3. China
    4. Israel
    5. Korea(both)
    6. India
    7. Japan
    8. The Muslim League(Morroco, Libya, Palestine(if
    posible),S.Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and so on)
    9. Canada
    10. australia(Surely deserves to be independet) with all
    the islands around(Tasmania,new zeland...)
    11. African League(all the non muslim countries)
    12. South Africa
    13. Iraq
    14. EU(Italy, Spain, chez respuplic...)
    15. United Kingdom(england, Ireland, iceland)
    16. Duetchland(Germany and austria)
    17. Scandinavia(denmark, norway, Finland...)
    18. Brazil
    19. Argentina
    20. The United S.America(Chili,Uraguay...)
    21. The united M.America(Mexico, Guatamalla, Cuba...)
    22. Turkey
    23. Pakistan(they have a nukes!)
    24. The United Far East(Mongolia,Thailand...)
    25. France
    26. Asian Muslims(Indonesia, Philipines...)

now I'm out of Ideas, but this is a nice idea, It covers the most of the worlds nations.
    "Hasta La Victoiria Siempre"

Canada more powerful than the UK or Iraq? You must be joking, please tell me you're joking!

BTW, the Soviet Union no longer exists, you might want to update that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem
      Canada more powerful than the UK or Iraq? You must be joking, please tell me you're joking!

BTW, the Soviet Union no longer exists, you might want to update that one.
      And:

Australia more powerful than the UK or Germany? You must be joking, please tell me you're joking!

Just wait until someone from New Zealand reads this thread. Umh, New Zealand described as "an island around Australia.

I give this thread 10 out of 10 for sheer hilarity.

Comment

So, since the Soviet Union and Israel are 1st and 4th, respectively, and the US and EU are 2nd and 14th, respectively, today's Soviet Union and today's Israel could destroy NATO in a war?
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Israel only has power in its immediate vicinity. The nation is too small and dependent (not to mention it's status as an international pariah) to exert any real power past the ME.
          Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

someone explain me how this is on-topic....
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

He was most likely trying to respond to some scenario thread and hit "new thread" instead of "post reply". Whatever, it may be off-topic, but it gave me a good laugh, which I needed.

Comment

Hi Guys.
                Sorry about the confusion I just tried to reply some other thread, but I'm glad that it makes you laugh.
                Surely That wasn't the main reason, but it's nice.
                About the ranking... there is no ranking, I just wrote this nations without any purpise to rank one nation or another in her real place at the world, I wrote it just the way it came out of my head.
                My Bad...
                "Hasta La Victoiria Siempre"

Comment

The Phillipines is a largely Catholic nation and should not be counted as a "Muslim" nation. And the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore. It's now the "Russian Federation".
                  "When we begin to regulate, there is naming,
                  but when there has been naming
                  we should also know when to stop.
                  Only by knowing when to stop can we avoid danger." - Lao-zi, the "Dao-de-jing"

Comment

you missed one the top economic nations in the world: germany.

Comment

16. Duetchland(Germany and austria)
                      No he didn't , fair is fair
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Muah, grouping Finland with Sweden is quite an insult...

We strong! We sell you mobile phone!
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Please note, that Finland was the only country from scandinavia written with Capital letter.

And besides, It's ridiculous claim that all those countries are above Finland... this is an outrage!
                          I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

We are not even mentioned
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Like he already mentioned there is no ranking. He probably gave them all numbers so that he could stay within the limit.

Comment

Working...
                              X