Military.wav not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military.wav not found

I got PTW and the patch it says like that. what can I do?

Sugababes News Online!
    Sugababes News Online! : DenDen Forums! All Of Your Favourite Forums Are There!

What a lovely sight...

what can I do?
    buy the original ?

what can I do?
    Stop posting st*pid pics?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

They are NOT stupid pics. They're one of my favourite groups. And I have a right that lets me posting pics here. You don't have to like it...

Comment

AFAIK this a gaming site, and not a *crap*teenage *crap*girl*crap* band *crap* fansite.

BTW, interesting to see, you answer back on the pics, and not on the fact that you didn't buy the game..
        * busted *
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

my answer is back on the pics cos I was satisfied with the other answer and I thought that I didn't need to reply that.

I know this is a game site but I just wanted to advertise something...

Why did you jumped into my pics?

Comment

OK, my tone was a little too harsh.

The pics really have no business in this forum, if you want to do so, at least post them in the Off-topic forum.

about the other prob, have you tried reinstalling?

Comment

ok I'll take your word...
              BTW I tried reinstalling but it still didn't work so I gave up trying. When I play without the patch, the keyboard doesn't work in the game and it sometimes crashes the system

Comment

What are your system specs?
                Windows...etc?

Comment

win 98SE, PIII 600, 256 MB Ram, 32MB Creative G-Force Screen Card.

Comment

You could copy another .wav file and rename it to military.wav

(they are located in the PTW-->Sounds folder)

just send me a PM with your e-mail, I'll send the file to you(it's very small)

But I suspect you will get another error soon after that with the same message, asking for another Wav. file.

Is your civ3 original?

Comment

Working...
                    X