Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - Unofficial Civilization 3 editor (third thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k thx ill keep looking. ps. im wrighting this reply so that i dont have to look, i will just get emailed.

Comment

• you can subscribe to threads without having to reply: look at the top left beneath the thread title:
      Page: Print | Email | Subscribe | Report News

just for the next time
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• hi ,

well Gramphos , panag cant wait to test the latest version when C3C comes out , ....

lets hope it works there as well , .....

have a nice day

and thanks again for that wonderfull tool Gramphos
        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• 1.04 will not work with C3C. (The BIQ format is not supported as of now. I'll have to make a new version once C3C is out)

(The BIQ part should hopefully not be a problem (but might be)) The Save part might be a bigger problem...
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• k thx saberwolf

Comment

• Once again the 500 posts limit is reached. Today is it exactly two years since the work on this tool started and for that I want to have an update on the day. And as I've not found anything to be urgentyl fixed yet I release this now.

- Added a new logging system to make it easier to track down errors. The logger is correnlty mostly built in SGE and the startup functions, but if it turns out goot I'll add it to other tools as well, and maybe make it even more detailed.
              - Fixed the SGE to not enable the editing if the save load failed on critical points (This corrects varius number of Subscript out of range errors).
              - Corrected bugs with key-file handling in non NT based OSes. (Nothing a normal user should notice)
              - Improved the language module to avoid subscript out of range on some missing strings. (By changing some parts based on v1 to v2) (Should be moste noteabable for translators and users of translated versions)
              - When changing language a large part of the selected language will now be used without restart.
              - Language files are now version 3. (Version 1 and 2 are still supported, but it will change in near future)
              - SGE: Bug corrected which could potencially cause errors on Map export with rules corrected.
              - SGE: Bug with save loding/saving of PTW saves containing some special unknown data corrected.
              - SGE: Added advanced exporting system for exporting units cities and more. (There is currently one known problem regarding playerdata export in some combinations)
              - Corrected bug where the Civilopedia categories wouldn't show.
              - Improved PTW support: City culture and some other values are now handled in the same way for PTW games as for Vanilla games. (forgot about this )
              - Improved the versioncheker
              - Civilopedia editor: Currected bug where the Multitool would hung if the option to return to the menu were set while exiting the editor.
              - SGE: Fixed some problems related to the reloadcounter.
              - Updated the FAQ in the readme

Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
              X