Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - Unofficial Civilization 3 editor (third thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For during the forum problem you may download the latest small version from
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Would all translators still interested in translating this tool be good to email me once again with the email you want me to contact you on (and yes, I do accept new translators also)

Comment

• I just got some new inpot on saves loadable by Civ3 but not by C3MT. And I would like to know more about after what ingame changes sush errors occur.

Comment

• Oh, and just for the book. The saves I'm refereing to are PTW saves.

Comment

• help

hey; when i use cm3t with my civ play the world.i was trying to increase my citys culture but it did not work. i need help. i have the latest version.

Comment

• THere is apparently a bug in PTW compability with the city culture loading/saeing. I actually found it myself a week ago. I'm not developing anything for a little over a week starting some days ago due to exams after first reading period next week.

Comment

• yeah and its not just the culture. it's the whole trainer; it does not work with ptw. so if u could tell me what you made the trainer with or when your done with your exams - if you can fix it. thx

Comment

• it works fine with PTW. but btw, it isn't a trainer. you may mean the powerbar from CFC... this here is a savegame editor (and a lot more)
                  - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                  - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• what are you talking about. 1. it has a bug in the code, 2. i dont know what your talking about with that btw(what is that). and last, im talking about Gramphos's save game editor.

Comment

• No, it is working, with PTW, but some saves fail to load correctly due to partial incompability. The next version will be better on that.

However, I've still not had time to fix the culture thing as it probably would require me to install a bunsh of patches from vanilla Civ3 to find when it actually changed (IIRC it changed before PTW, but I mush have forgotten mo make the required change in the code).

Depending on what works or not with your save it might be a known or an unknow problem. (Any subscript out of range error would have to wait until the next version to be spoken of as I've fixed about 95% of them already, and am still nailing down more.)

Comment

• ok, thx; then ill wait for the next one. do you think you can give me a rough date on when your going to relese the next version. thanks!

Comment

• god_43: "btw" stands for "by the way"

Don't know if anyone's already said this (a 10 page thread is a bit much the read through in a single sitting...) but I only just recently got PTW and C3MT worked just fine with it...at least for the first 3 or 4 times I used the SGE, then it crapped-out on me. Don't know if that tidbit helps in anyway, just thought I'd mention it.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• I have no date estimation due to the fact thhat my studies take up an undefined ammount of time, and that I don't currently have a full plan for how long to go before releasing the next version. I plan to release one as soon as I get one stable ennough. But currently there are to many bugs to even try to complie it.

Comment

• ok thx gamph, and thank you drosedars for clearing that up.

Comment

• Just a small status update:

I'm about slmost done with version 1.04. There are still some changes left to do, but all additons planned for it is currently added.

A large portion of the changes are only affecting me as they make some changes easier to do (and also makes it easier for me to track down bugs) But there are at least one addition that is improving the tool with extended functionallity, an da bunsh of fixes and tweeks as always.

Stay tuned. Hopefully I'll get this out by the birthday of the tool...

Comment

Working...
                                X