Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - Unofficial Civilization 3 editor (third thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hya.

So, gramphos, how is university?

Any improvments on MultiTool?
    Eu nunca tenho algo criativo para escrever aqui...

See this? You've just wasted 5 precious seconds of your life reading it.

Comment

• I'm currently having inisiation, and it will continue for another two weeks which means not mush time to do anything creative. I actually just got my passcard to enter the university when iut's closed, and the computerroom, so I'm able to get here and post anythin. (I've been able to read a few things from my brother's computer, but he's using a remapped keyboard, so I've not been able to write anything but my password and login name, which took some time to learn)
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Hey Gramphos thanks for a great tool. I could use some help though. After having played for a while the SGE refuses to save games. It works fine at first but after having come a bit in the game all I get when I try to save is "C3mt har orsakat ett fel i C3MT.EXE". I use version 1.03 of the multi tool and version 1.29 of Civ 3 and Windows ME as OS.

/Alex

Comment

• Comment

• I have a problem. Everytime i use the saved game editor, my saved games wont load up. It just goes back to my desktop. Now i cant use those saved games at all anymore.

Comment

• I need to see the files that cause the error to be able to look at it.

(and FYI I'm currently not in a state for programming. Just taking a rake from the FestU party )

Comment

• um......... i wish i knew how to do that

Comment

• what?

Comment

• Here's my savegame. Also i'm putting in a screenshot of what the Visual C++ debugger says when the SGE crashes. Don't know if that will help, though.

Thanks again.

/Alex
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hello,
                      I'm new to this device. Is there a specific file the items have to be downloaded into or can the multitool be in its own directory?
                      Thank you

Comment

• New - need help

I'm new to the Multi-tool and had a couple quick questions.

1) Is there a specific game directory it has to be downloaded into?

2) I see all these files in the zip directory. Do they have to go certain places? (if so which places)

3) I tried to run it in its own directory and got a runtime error - but I've downloaded runtime from the link and dont understand why it isnt working.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

• Re: New - need help

Originally posted by Calladen
                          I'm new to the Multi-tool and had a couple quick questions.

1) Is there a specific game directory it has to be downloaded into?

2) I see all these files in the zip directory. Do they have to go certain places? (if so which places)

3) I tried to run it in its own directory and got a runtime error - but I've downloaded runtime from the link and dont understand why it isnt working.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
                          Hya.

1) You can download the install program anywhere you want.
                          2) Just unzinp the files anywhere and install the editor from there.
                          3) What is your OS???

I had some issues on Win2000, but then I formated my pc and installed win98... no problema ever since.

Comment

• I'm running Windows XP. I'm not sure why I'm getting a runtime error.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hya, fellows.

So, gramphos, any news?

Comment

• Originally posted by Calladen
                                I'm running Windows XP. I'm not sure why I'm getting a runtime error.

Thanks.
                                hi ,

any firewalls or other security programs active maybe , ........

have a nice day
                                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                                X