Anarchy as a real government type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anarchy as a real government type

Anybody made a government type thats somwhat like anarchy but not as mad!?
    Help negate the vegiterian movement!
    For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

ok, i didn't have much time with the first post to say anything!

I was thinking along the lines of super small 2 city civs, so curruption should be full. The civ can draft but won't get any bonuses from tiles cuz everybody in the citys are just killing each other!

They'll be imune to propoganda and will never culture flip cuz they're to buisy killing each other to listen!

Comment

can it be done in the editor?
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

well, not the killing part. Thats just as imagenary as you having a cumunist government and everybody in it is equal!

But i think we could make an anarchy government type thats just to give super small civs that you've maby been at war with for some time and ended up killing them down to 2 or 3 citys, would give them extra good militery and no research!

Comment

I've made a useful anarchy game type in my scenario (which will be uploaded soon as I can)
          the old anarchy type didn't work, as in my game every population citizin in cities takes -1 gold from the treasurey, obviously if this happend during anarchy major money would be need.
          My anarchy state is as normal, with high corruption, not full.. still can't use diplomacy, no trade and penalty for worker tiles.
          50% work rate too..
          I'm calling my mod Human revolution.

Admiral PJ
          Make of the Game Mantra

Comment

Working...
          X