GRAPHIC: Railroads with Industrial sprawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAPHIC: Railroads with Industrial sprawl

Here is a new railroad image based on the one from industrial sprawl, but it is more colorful and varied and looks great in the game.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bonaparte; December 18, 2002, 14:20.
    Lord of the World ... You just don't know it yet!!!

I'm pretty sure that that is the wrong file.

And also files shall be in creation until moved to files by me. Now where have I seen those railroads before?
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

since you are the expert wanna tell me how to delete a post because everytime I try it says I can't because I am not logged on; otherwise I would have fixed the post...and also if you noticed I said this was based on the industrial sprawl railroads, but the buildings are very different...you can't see that.

Comment

You can't delete a post as you have no permission to do so. You can only edit your posts.
        To edit threads and delete posts you have to be a moderator. And thaks to the moderator Ming these threads are now in my domain, so I can edit them. So lets solve this. You edit the first post in this threadm, and then i edit the topic of the thread.

And this has the exactly same context (except for attachment) as the other thread with citynames.

Oh, and stop posting the same thing in both threads. It makes me dizzy. (posting in the wrong thread)

Are thease Graphics your original work, or have you downloaded them somewhere before?

Comment

Sorry, I see your edited post tells it'äs a modified from an downloaded one. Correct?

Could you give it a little more descriptive name then just Railroads?

Comment

I did the work...I have nothing better to do. All I needed to do was to change the name of my original post as it shows up on the new threads page to "Railroads"...the file is correct. The other post is fine and yes...I did that work also. Oh, cool you fixed it...Thanks.

Comment

You may now post your file to the directory.

May I suggest that you make two images, one large and one With a width of 200px (preview) attach them here and use them together with the directory submission.

Comment

Forget this file...I just downloaded it (the one on my PC that works) myself and tried it in the game...the pink background was showing up on the map...that's not good. Anyways, somehow the format of the railroad document that I have on my PC (that does work) got changed when I attached it...go figure that...sorry...I wanted to share but I can't.

Comment

Well, it did work pretty well for me.

Comment

Good....that's good

Comment

Looks good, not as sprawlish as mine, but its easier to see the tiles underneath.

Comment

Working...
                      X