Replay Data in C3MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay Data in C3MT

Is anyone interested in being able to view some/all of the replay data from within the savegame modifier of C3MT?

I've known the structure of that data for long, but don't seem to have anything to do with it. I could do somewthing which makes a list of all events occured, if anyone is interested. I don't see any reason of being able to edit this, but if that's what people want I might as well make a replay tab to the save game editor.

This poll is to see if there is any interest at all in anything related to the replay from outside the game.
    Yes, I want to be able to edit the replay
    16.67%
    Yes, but just in a viewable form. Something like the list in the ingame replay.
    50.00%
    No, there are matters other then this blunted spear point to attend to.
    33.33%
    No Opinion
    0.00%
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

That would be cool. However I wouldn't make it your first priority. If you have some free time or if it wont take long I say go for it!
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

What would take most time is to make a good interface for editing it. Every change in owner of a tile is an even which mens founding a city is 9 events (maybe just 8) so making that edidabe in an easy was would be hard to do. However loading the replay part isn't mush work involved in. however processing the datas and bringin it to a viewable fore takes processor power. which mean that I probably should have it to load on demand, and not automaticly when you load a save.

You will just have to wait and see what I add to C3MT

I do listen to the users, but somethings I add just because it's easy to add, or because I find it challanging to add, even if it is totally pointless

Still waiting for PTW to bigin with some serious work, and in the mean time I'm trying to fill the gaps in my knowledge on the saves, and how the game handles some things.

Comment

Oh, and BTW just to let you know, I have some other additions in mind for the SGE as well. Both newly found info and putting old known info into interface is on my todo for next version list. Might maybe release one more non PTW version before the BIG changes required to support to PTW starts being made. (Some small steps are already taken)

Comment

What would take most time is to make a good interface for editing it. Every change in owner of a tile is an even which mens founding a city is 9 events (maybe just 8) so making that edidabe in an easy was would be hard to do. However loading the replay part isn't mush work involved in. however processing the datas and bringin it to a viewable fore takes processor power

So this is why it takes Civ3 so much time to load that screen...
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Yes, pretty mush...

Is there any interest of being able to view the score for different civs?

Comment

Working...
            X