Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAPHIC: CTP citystyles

Hello everyone

I have seen CTP citygraphics once in this forum.

I cant find them anymore though.. Can someone help me find them??

Thanks

Thanks for nothing people.

But I have found them and made my own version of the citystyles.

I dont know how to make a preview, can someone teach me how to do that?

Here are the files.
    Attached Files

Comment

citystyles

Here are the citystyles
      Attached Files

Comment

Geez, no need to get shirty mate . I can assure you that, if I known where to look, I would have let you know immediately! Congratulations on a job well done, though!

Yours,
        The_Aussie_Lurker

Comment

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Alireza1354
          Thanks for nothing people.

But I have found them and made my own version of the citystyles.

Here are the files.

Hi -- If I'd seen this I would have pointed you to Alireza1354's post of Dec 08 at CivFanatics ... ?

Apologies that I don't know how to make a preview, but didn't Zulu9812 load the .GIFs?

Very Confused ...

But the work is beautiful!

Salam Aleykom,

Ozymandias
          ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

You are cool people

I was a bit impatient but I found them.

I am going to improve the citystyles I made once again, so stay tuned

See you all later!

Salam

Comment

I am going to improve the citystyles I made once again, so stay tuned

See you all later!

Salam
              I'm looking forward to more of your fine work!

Best,

Oz
              ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Aussie_Lurker
                ... shirty ... Congratulations on a job well done, though!

Yours,
                The_Aussie_Lurker
                ... "Shirty"? ... Maybe obvious through context, but I thought Yanks and Brits were supposed to be the "two peoples divided by a common language"?

Any clue on etymology?

Yanking You Around

Oz

Comment

Re: Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Ozymandias

Hi -- If I'd seen this I would have pointed you to Alireza1354's post of Dec 08 at CivFanatics ... ?

Apologies that I don't know how to make a preview, but didn't Zulu9812 load the .GIFs?

Very Confused ...
                  He asked for the CTP graphics, and you pointed him to his own thread that he made later on...?

(incidentally, I actually pointed him in the right direction - to a thread Harlan had made at CFC where he'd extracted the city images from CTP1)
                  Up the Irons!
                  Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                  Odysseus and the March of Time
                  I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Thanks

Originally posted by zulu9812

He asked for the CTP graphics, and you pointed him to his own thread that he made later on...?

(incidentally, I actually pointed him in the right direction - to a thread Harlan had made at CFC where he'd extracted the city images from CTP1)
                    ... I got the chronology backwards, huh?

C'est la guerre. I'm just glad he got the right help!

Abraxas,

Oz

Comment

Are these new files?
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Yes - they use the graphics that Harlan extracted from CTP and he's merged them with the civ3 city styles.
                        Up the Irons!
                        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                        Odysseus and the March of Time
                        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

These are really great, but I noticed a little bit of a pink transparency problem with some of the Asian cities from the Middle Ages. Some of them leave pink blotches on the screen. No real big deal, but I thought you'd like to know.

Colonel

Comment

Re: Thanks

attach them unzipped as a jpg or gif
                            Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                            Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                            I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Kraken
                              These are really great, but I noticed a little bit of a pink transparency problem with some of the Asian cities from the Middle Ages. Some of them leave pink blotches on the screen. No real big deal, but I thought you'd like to know.

Colonel
                              I downloaded these and looked at them and I agree for the most part these are great!

But I will not add them to my upcoming Mod until the pink transparency issues are fixed. Next week I might have time to look at this and try and fix it for you but I am to swamped to do it now. Love the merged styles though!
                              Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                              Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                              I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Working...
                              X