additonal city styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• additonal city styles

is it possible to add extra city styles to PTW? i'm beginning to finish up and tie loose ends in my D&D campaign plans, and have had my attention turned back to the Civ 3 scenario. is it possible to add extra city styles? only four styles would make things... awkward....
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

I have hard to believe that it would allow more. It was very hardcoded in origanal Civ3, and I don't think thay have done anything about that for PTW.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

bugger... that's going to make things difficult for me at best...

Comment

Re: additonal city styles

Originally posted by self biased
        is it possible to add extra city styles to PTW? i'm beginning to finish up and tie loose ends in my D&D campaign plans, and have had my attention turned back to the Civ 3 scenario. is it possible to add extra city styles? only four styles would make things... awkward....
        One style is allowed per "culture group", of which there are six, and -- although different graphics CAN be subbed for each one -- other attributes like "name" cannot be changed ...

But, in reality, no one playing a mod need know that elfin towers or whatever belong to the culture group labelled "American" under the proverbial hood.

-Oz
        ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

Hello everyone

I have seen CTP citygraphics once in this forum.

I cant find them anymore though.. Can someone help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Alireza1354
            Hello everyone

I have seen CTP citygraphics once in this forum.

I cant find them anymore though.. Can someone help me?
            Go to the main Apolyton Civ3 page, select Downloads, then the "Graphic" folder, and start scrolling.

Abraxas,

Oz
            ... And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away ...

Comment

Re: additonal city styles

Originally posted by self biased
              An idea: If tech advance isn't important in your scenario, set the civs in question in different ages and prevent era advancement. (Make the techs you need to advance have preqs in a different age.)

Not sure if this'd work, but it's worth a shot.
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

hmmm... i don't know if that would work or not, vlad.. i was rather planing on four eras, but i'll see what i can work... how easy is it to get different tech trees?

Comment

Working...
                X