Editor sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editor sucks

A few days ago I tried to create a WWI scenario. But the editor sucks a little bit. I've found out that to create cities of some player, for example England, one must first set 'the active player' on England and then place the cities. I've already created England, but now I'd like to create the other countries, like Germany and France, etc. I've found out too that one can change the active player by altering the scenarioproperties, but when I go back all the english cities I've just created disapear. Can anyone tell me how to create cities of several civs without deleting the cities of the others?
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

They should not disapear. Just press space to change the active player.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Right, I already soved the problem.
      "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
      Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Thank you for your help Gramphos.

Comment

Working...
        X