MOD: WWII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD: WWII

[Edit] v1.1 is up. There is an update for those who already got v1.0. Get it at http://home.attbi.com/~Kri-WWII/index.htm Screenshot below.

Finaly it has arrived! A WWII mod for us to start on. There is still some stuff that needs to be worked on for you to see in the later versions, but now I have Kri-WWII-Europe mod up for the downloading! I know we have wanted this so bad, and here it is! Get it at http://home.attbi.com/~Kri-WWII/index.htm

btw: If you download, please reply...
    Last edited by Kri77777; November 24, 2002, 22:21.
    Oh, you mean the red button launches ICBMs? Opps.

Could you post some screenshots/descriptions here?

Comment

hmm i always get the error:

FILE NOT FOUND
      "Art\Units\Pershing\Pershing.ini"
      The game will now exit
      hehe and the name of the country is great britain and not birtain. but why can i only join the american forces?

helios

Comment

Sorry about only being American, I have that fixed and a screen shot.
        Last edited by Kri77777; November 24, 2002, 22:31.

Comment

Well, I got the update done tonight and here is a screenshot.
          Attached Files

Comment

ok downloading now, cant wait to play it

Comment

pretty good mod, but I still had a problem of not finding certain unit animations. I had to fix it by adding "..\extras\World War II" in the scenario properties.

And might I suggest that you set up the startring cities to have building already built, and maybe have at least 10 culture already, so that they have a full border.
              I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

aw crap, i have a whole bunch of extracotrs, and i STILL cant open it

Comment

Homun, I experienced that with Winzip. You'll have to use Winace to extract the file
                  I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

yeah i have winzip, and winrar (which SHOULD comprehend follow-up files)
                    and i can't get it fixed.
                    where do i find winace?

Comment

Make sure you follow the installation instructions. This instructs you to make cross copies of the unit animations.

Comment

kri, the problem is i cant install the stuff. where do i find a program that comprehends those files...

Comment

Sorry, question to all complainers: Did you install PTW?

Comment

Originally posted by Caliban
                            Sorry, question to all complainers: Did you install PTW?

As funny as that is, it isn't the problem

PtW would have nothing to do with extraction. That is with the extraction program, and apparently the only one that works is WinAce.

As to that copy stuff, it would make things easier by simply adding "..\extras\World War II" to the scenario properties. That way it would find the units, without having to have duplicates of one file on your computer.
                            I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Working...
                            X