No announcement yet.

Map Preview: 140x140 Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Japan: Yep, pretty much. They fit that many people on the islands by stacking them really close. No joke. The average living space in Japan is really, really small.

Regarding the Urals: They actually start sort of in between the two bodies of water.
    Creator of the Double Your Pleasure Mod Check out the DyP website and join the discussion on Double Your Pleasure Mod thread at civfanatics. You can play the mod on my DYP Earth Map
    or play regular Civ3 on one of my earth maps: 256x205; 180x180 Map; or 140x140.
    For you modders out there I have released a version of the map with no resources. You can get that version Clean 180x180 here or Clean 140x140 here.

Comment

The map looks gorgeous. When are you planning on releasing it?

Comment

I need to put in the rivers and fix the Pacific Islands. It probably won't be released until sometime next week at the earliest.
        Creator of the Double Your Pleasure Mod Check out the DyP website and join the discussion on Double Your Pleasure Mod thread at civfanatics. You can play the mod on my DYP Earth Map
        For you modders out there I have released a version of the map with no resources. You can get that version Clean 180x180 here or Clean 140x140 here.

Comment

I just released the Clean version for modders. You can get that here.

It has no resources, barbarian camps, goody huts or player start locations. Those are left up to the scenario designer to place. I will be working on a version with resources and hope to have it out before the end of the year.

Comment

Please oh please,

could you implement correct starting locations for each civ ?

AJ
            " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
            - emperor level all time
            - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

i wouldn't mind having resources first
              i know where paris, washington and beijing are, but i don't know where all resources come from

thanks!
              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Both resources and start locations will be incorporated into the full release. Hopefully before Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-el
                  Both resources and start locations will be incorporated into the full release. Hopefully before Christmas.
                  That is ... hopefully before new year?

AJ
                  " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
                  - emperor level all time
                  - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

Originally posted by AJ Corp. The FAIR

That is ... hopefully before new year?

AJ
                    there's a new thread for it:

me too...
                    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Sorry I should have posted that it was released.

Comment

how do you get screensshots of your maps?

Comment

I zoom out in the editor and take multiple screenshots then I put them all together.

Comment

yeah i figured it out thanks...hey ka-el could you take a look at my map

Comment

Sure, where is and what would you like me to look at?

Comment

picyures of it are in the 120X180 thread...and just any general comments would be good

Comment

Working...
                                X