Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palying CIV3 after game ends

Hi folks,

just one question. I have downloaded and installed several graphics to my game and I was trying to change the ending year of my game by using save gaem modifier, but it did not work. I got a message when I tried to open my save game like this"not a CIV3 save file". So what the heck is that now? How can I continue playing my save game after game ending year has come?
    Pls. help me!

thanks

Husinho

Re: Palying CIV3 after game ends

Originally posted by Husinho
    I have downloaded and installed several graphics to my game and I was trying to change the ending year of my game by using save gaem modifier, but it did not work. I got a message when I tried to open my save game like this"not a CIV3 save file". So what the heck is that now? How can I continue playing my save game after game ending year has come?
    I do not know what the save game modifier is supposed to do, but it is normally really easy to keep on playing after the end year.
    Nym
    "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Once the end year has been reached, you just have to click "continue". The only difference is that your score won't be saved.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
      X