Adding Cityzens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Cityzens

I have some problems when i add a new citycen type (alchemist, commercial) and when i want to look at the tech screen, the game crash !!

Someone can help me how to do this?
    Thx

I think there's a problem with adding new citizens in the 1.29f patch. Before that I had no problem adding a couple more, but they made some changes in that patch, and now the game crashes on me. I don't quite know why, there's no error message, it just crashes to desktop.

I'm not sure if this has been fixed in PTW and the subsequent patch though. Maybe it has.

Comment

Advice !!

Yep

I have experimented another problem related to this. Other cities population heads can crash the game if you add new citizen types. I get a crash when i look trough diplomacy on a city, when i look a conquered city, or when i go to the domestic advisor.

What they all have in common? They show popheads.pcx graphic ! and i didn´t touch it !

Dont add/remove citizen 'works' and all its ok.

Comment

Re: Advice !!

Originally posted by Ninakoru
        Yep

I have experimented another problem related to this. Other cities population heads can crash the game if you add new citizen types. I get a crash when i look trough diplomacy on a city, when i look a conquered city, or when i go to the domestic advisor.

What they all have in common? They show popheads.pcx graphic ! and i didn´t touch it !

Dont add/remove citizen 'works' and all its ok.
        So what, you're saying that I have to add the graphics for extra citizens to that file in order to prevent it from crashing?

Comment

No

I say you must NOT make new citizens till the bug is fixed

Comment

Working...
          X