Womok's Mountains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womok's Mountains

I am more partial to Snoopy's graphics in many areas, but Womok has excellent detail with his mountains.

Has anyone tried to smoothly merge Womok's mountains with any versions of Snoopy's graphics? To clarify they load up fine, but Womok's mountain grass is too dark in some areas.
    Is Womok working on any updates or different versions?
    Last edited by Pyrodrew; October 28, 2002, 00:15.

Unfortunately, shortly after doing these in April he more or less dropped off of these boards.
    Seemingly Benign
    Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

yea, haven't seen him for 6 months now (and he never finished the futuristic marine he promised me )
      W.I.N.T.E.R :cool:
      Dead Winter reigns in Aramar
      CIV2:Download GNB3 Now!!!-Napoleonic Unit Compendium-CIV3:*NEW*Leibstandarte SS-*NEW*Me-109 E
      "The way I understand it the Russians are a combination of evil and incompetence- sort off like the Post Office with tanks..." M. Phillips THIRD REICH TEAM

Comment

That's the way it is. You are talented, then you promise a lot of stuff, and the you realize you don't want to do the stuff you promised. Result = You dissappear and never show up again. Happens all the time at gaming forums.

(EDIT: Which reminds me i have to get my thumbs outta my ass and finish those Austrian soldiers for Trip .)

Comment

Statusperfect- look at these for the headgear (they are from my Civ2 scenario and only have one direction, but are nice historic uniform depictions in about the right size)
          CIV2:Download GNB3 Now!!!-Napoleonic Unit Compendium-CIV3:*NEW*Leibstandarte SS-*NEW*Me-109 E
          "The way I understand it the Russians are a combination of evil and incompetence- sort off like the Post Office with tanks..." M. Phillips THIRD REICH TEAM

Comment

the file
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by statusperfect
              That's the way it is. You are talented, then you promise a lot of stuff, and the you realize you don't want to do the stuff you promised. Result = You dissappear and never show up again.
              Remind me not to promise something on the forums.
              Seemingly Benign
              Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

thanx, W.I.N.T.E.R looks great. your work?

Comment

Mostly- I liked Erwan's units so much that I continued his legacy (I wanted to make a civ2 scenario where all units would match) ... so I also made the units

Comment

Working...
                  X