diplomatic alliances not ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diplomatic alliances not ending

I have a problem that any "right of passage" or "mutual protection pacts" I have made don't seem to end, even after the 20 turns. Even up to ablout 60 turns later, the alliances still continue.

However trade deals do finish after 20 turns. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanx for your time

when the 20 turns are done, you can end the deal yourself. Without them getting angry at you

go to the diplomacy channel---> call the civ in question----->look for a button in the lower right corner. it's called some like 'current'.
    You will see all the deals you got going with that particular civ, and the ones that turn blue(when hovering over with your mouse), are deals that are going on for longer then 20 turns.
    Click on them to bring them up for renegotiation or for ending them.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I think the menu is actually titled "Active"

You can also go to the preferences menu in the upper left and click on "always renegotiate deals" or something like that. That way, automatically after 20turns you will renegotiate with the AI. This is for your benefit, as the AI will keep a deal beneficial to himself in place otherwise.

Comment

If you are using version 1.29f you can check the "Always renegotiate" tab in Preferences (Ctrl+P) and all deals will be renegotiated/ended after 20 turns.

Comment

Working...
        X