Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario: Fall Of Rome

Hi, I'm not allowed to play with this anymore

It's more or less complete, at least as far as the latest editor will allow. I tried to make it as historically accurate as possible within the parameters of Civ3. I think I have achieved some degree of success, however I'm still begging for improvement.

Please send any suggestions or comments to scott.hudson8@verizon.net.

Thanks!
    I've increased my medication and I am now able to experience pleasure... especially when my Legions march on Berlin and capture the Great Wall! >:-)

ooops

uhhh that oops post was supposed to go on this thread. Not as a new thread.
    I've increased my medication and I am now able to experience pleasure... especially when my Legions march on Berlin and capture the Great Wall! >:-)

Comment

What happened to my attachment? It never attaches

Comment

the RISE of Rome or whatever

attachment

Comment

ok I figured it out. Here is the zip file.

I had copied some of the existing Civ3 unit art folders because I renamed some of them. Unfortunately this caused my file to be too big which is why it wasn't posting.

To prevent the game from crashing, you will have to create new unit folders. Unless you are a brilliant and efficient graphic artist, you will have to use the existing art.

Copy Into
          Caravel Veneti Warship
          Rider Celtic Horseman
          Mounted Warrior Amazon
          Jaguar Warrior Teutonic Horde
          Jaguar Warrior Wunderbar

This totally eliminates the element of surprise if you were just going to play test without looking at the rules and stuff, but oh well.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X