Creating an army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating an army

What are teh (computer) command key to create an army once you have a LEADER in a city???

Select the leader in the city it are. Then, if it have at least 1 moviment point left, you can build an army pressing the "Build Army" button that will appear in the button area.
    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

(B) for Build Army. (H) for Hurry Production. Because I do not want to mistakenly do the wrong one, I also use the button and not the keystroke.

Comment

I know this is a way dumb question but once an army has been created from a leader how do I add units to it? I mean, the army itself is just a shell right? Once I have the army how would I get say, 3 swordmen to join so they will travel as a unit?

Comment

It is L, like a boat. There is a button for that too, but the Army and the Unit must be on the same tile.
          Last edited by Nym; March 11, 2003, 16:19.
          Nym
          "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
            (B) for Build Army. (H) for Hurry Production. Because I do not want to mistakenly do the wrong one, I also use the button and not the keystroke.
            Almost. It's CTRL- A and H.

Ooops, that should be CTRL - B and H. My bad!
            Last edited by Willem; March 15, 2003, 23:47.

Comment

Working...
            X