300 years of Europe Scenerio idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 years of Europe Scenerio idea

Well, i have an idea for a type of scenerio I haven't yet seen for even civ 2:

A scenerio of Europe from 1619-1919: from the 30 years war to the Great War. Obviously, the Great War might not happen, since so much could change, but here are some basic ideas:

16 civs (more fatre PTW comes out)

France, England, Spain (includes other lands, Like Kingdom of Two Sicilies), Muscovy Russia, Poland, Sweden (with finnland, baltic Coast) , Denmark (and Norway), Ottoman Empire, Brandenburg-Prussia, Hapsburg Austria (includes Flanders, other lands of the hapsburgs and Papal lands, perhaps), Netherlands, Piedmont, Venice, Catholic Germans, Protestant Germans, Portugal+other minors, like Scotland.

Tech would start at 30 Years war level, and progress until Great War technology.

Of course, many wonders would have to be redone.

But I still have some graphics needs:
    A pikeman off the time, ie: a musketman with a pike
    Some more cannon typoes, like heavy siege cannons,
    More cavalry types without armor or guns,
    Janisseries (I know a unit exists, but its in AoK style, which would clash with Fixaris style).

Very importantly: A new look for european coities: Mdeival graphics look like 13th century city, not 17th century ones.

Anyone know if any such graphics exist already, or if someone is working as we speak?
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

There are two dragoon graphics at CFC.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
    X