Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving workers around takes forever help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving workers around takes forever help!

I have a very powerful empire in my game, and I have tons of workers. Maybe I am just missing something, but is there anyway to group workers together and move them as a whole unit? Each time I want to mine some mountains or clear some polution it takes forever to click and drag each worker half way across the world. Is there an easier way?

Considering that you mentioned pollution just SHIFT-P for a pollution cleanup or SHIFT-A will set the workers to improving things without replacing existing improvement.

Stack move command hot key is J. That will work for the specific examples you gave. I recommend putting some workers on SHIFT-A some on SHIFT-P (they will need new commands if there is no polution) SHIFT-A workers have a high priority to clean up pollution. I like to keep at least some of my own workers on manual to make sure the irrigation doesn't get out of hand in areas that haven't been mined yet.

Also playing on a smaller map does wonders for lowering the number of units you have fiddle with.

Comment

very helpful, thankyou!

Comment

Working...
      X