Installation question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation question...

Hey, I wanna download a few things to add into my game. Like a new cicvilization, goody huts etc. Now how exactly do i install them? Thanks.

Go to the thread in file section where there is a file index with almost all mods of the forum. The link is here.
    The instructions how to install the files come with the mod.
    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

I wanna get the road/rail, goodyhut, And barbarian graphics and maybe some leaderheads. But when i downloaded the goodyhuts etc. I tried to extract it with winzip, But it did'nt work. The file was named attachment and when i first downloaded it no program was set to open it. Plus i have no idea where these things go and how to do it when i do know. Could you help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by NgtvBryan
        I wanna get the road/rail, goodyhut, And barbarian graphics and maybe some leaderheads. But when i downloaded the goodyhuts etc. I tried to extract it with winzip, But it did'nt work. The file was named attachment and when i first downloaded it no program was set to open it. Plus i have no idea where these things go and how to do it when i do know. Could you help me out?
        I believe you have to just rename them to a .zip format.

But, not totally sure.
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'm not sure too, but I think this is a problem with the Internet Explorer version.
          When I had IE version 5.x this problem happens to me. When I upgrade it to version 6 I never have this problem again.
          May be coincidence, but it works right now.
          Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

If the download box give 'attachment' as the file name just type the name you want into the box before you hit the download button.

When I had this I would highlight the name hit CONTROL-C to copy it before I clicked on the link. Then I would just CONTROL-V in the download box to get the same name as the file was intended to have.

Haven't had this lately zeh may be right about it being a browser issue in IE 5.

Comment

Working...
            X