Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do....

Hi,
    I'm currently in a situation atm. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
    Current Situation:
    I am Russia anf the others are france, egypt, japan, china and babylon (i've destroyed the indians, greeks, english, romans and china killed the zulu)

Now I set out to destroy china (devided up my empire) and all was going well until for some unknown reason babylon declares war on me, and cause of the MPP japan declares war on me as well. Although I'm the biggest in the game, I'm not the best at civ 3 and those two civs are powerful, they both start taking a few cities.
    Here are the images:

This is what is was like before i started attacking china

------------------------

This is the turn just before babylon declares war on me

------------------------

this is after both japan and babylon have taken some of my cities

I tried convincing babylon to not go to war with me by making various deals with him the turn before but whatever i try he still declares war. Any ideas?

You can download my saves for a better look (each bout 315k):

First one - before I attacked china
    Second one - after i attacked china, before war with babylon
    A few turns after babylon and japan double up on me

Any help or suggestions are appreciated!!
    Revolution Gaming - Revolution Technology

You'll get a better response in the Strategy Forum - this forum is really for technical & interface problems. Although I have to say, you actually look in a better position in the 3rd pic than the first - you don't have China cutting through your territory.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

make peace with china

bribe the pinks to attack babylon
      CSPA

Comment

Working...
      X